A statement of true luxury - this superbly presented home showcases contemporary design elements and has been built to last with exacting standards using high quality materials throughout. Immaculate presentation, flowing floor plan and attention to detail are evident and create a highly desirable home of distinction.
* Three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Main bedroom includes large walk in robe and dual vanity en suite bathroom with oversized shower
* Multiple living areas include formal lounge/study/fourth bedroom and open plan informal living area comprises of modern kitchen with 900mm stainless steel cooking appliances, large island peninsula with breakfast bar and stone waterfall edge, woodgrain vinyl cupboard doors and white 2pac cabinetry, modern coloured and tempered splashback, ample workspace and storage including pantry, adjoining dining and living area with overhead blackened glass doored cabinetry and lower floor coloured cabinets with large pull out drawers and shelves
* Expansive Merbau decked alfresco accessed from the living areas through the double glazed bi-fold doors provides the ideal setting for entertainment from casual summer barbeques to large scale entertaining. Relaxing atmosphere alongside the landscaped low maintenance garden surrounds with the established plantings and artificial turfed grassed area – a beautiful serene resort style environment
* Top of the range 6 person Monsoon Advantage Spa Pool with 103 stainless steel hydrotherapy and air massage jets with premium Aqua sound blue tooth player two popup speakers, subwoofer and cascading internal waterfall and includes LED coloured changing underwater lighting and with lockable winged lid.
* Features include ducted heating, split system cooling, double car garage with internal access, contemporary décor including neutral colouring, quality fixtures and fittings throughout including downlights and light fittings, window furnishings, quality flooring, ceiling fans, double glazed windows, high ceilings, soft closing cabinetry, large linen cupboard, feature walls, stone benchtops to bathrooms plus heated towel rail and light/fan and heat options, laundry room comes with extractor fan in ceiling for dryer venting, water powered misting cooling setup around outdoor decked area, landscaped front and rear gardens with low maintenance natives and palms and many more features throughout
Located in a quiet and family friendly location just a short walk to amenities including the recently competed large multi-laned indoor pool, children‘s water play feature and well equipped gym complex, childcare and schooling including the new Featherbrook P-9 College, minutes away from shopping facilities including Featherbrook and the Point Cook Town Centre, cafes and dining facilities, parkland public transport and easy access to freeway via Sneydes Road on/off ramp. Inspection is highly recommended and will not disappoint.
Land Size: 420 Sqm
Print floor plan
View on Google Maps