Situated in a prestigious position over looking lush parkland this stunning home embraces a contemporary feel with a succession of light filled living spaces giving a whole new dimension and emphasis to luxurious living. The impressive façade and landscaping offer a glimpse of what awaits beyond the double door entry.
* Four large bedrooms and two bathrooms. Huge main bedroom includes walk in robes and designer en suite bathroom with shower, double vanity, spa bath and separate toilet
* Spacious living areas offering formal and informal options include formal lounge which can transform into a fully functioning home office with ample cupboard storage, work bench and data points. and separate rumpus room, The huge open plan family living area incorporates a classic kitchen equipped with upgraded stainless steel appliances, island bench plus generous workspace and pantry storage, adjoining dining room plus rumpus/theatre room.
* The outdoor living zone is exceptional, featuring a bespoke, covered alfresco with remote controlled café blinds, extensive pattern paving that creates the ideal venue for year round entertaining and relaxation – the contemporary aesthetics and luxurious finishes create an alfresco of grand proportions
* The mature low maintenance rear garden is finished off with brick retaining walls, fully landscaped with established plantings, water tanks, garden shed, and more
* Features include ducted heating and split system cooling, double garage with remote control plus rear and internal access, high ceilings, quality interior décor including window furnishings, 7 camera Hikvision CCTV, 2.1 Kw solar electricity panels, automated irrigation system, all on a gently elevated allotment.
Situated in a quiet location opposite manicured garden playgrounds, within a short distance of the local schools, shopping public transport and freeway access. This home leaves nothing to be desired and is truly a “must see”.
Land size:647 sqm
11:00AM, Saturday 23 Oct 2021
Land Size: 647 Sqm
Print floor plan
View on Google Maps