This impressive Simonds built family home offers an appealing mix of formal and informal living options with a contemporary feel and superb fixtures and fittings throughout. Set amidst established gardens and in a quiet location in the Featherbrook Estate, this stunning family home presents a lifestyle of exceptional privacy and comfort for the growing family.
• Four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Large main bedroom includes parents’ retreat area, large walk in robe and a designer dual vanity en suite bathroom with oversized shower, spa bath, stone benches and separate toilet
• Multiple living areas include elegant formal lounge and dining area, light-filled open plan informal living incorporating modern kitchen complete with stainless steel cooking appliances, dishwasher, large island peninsula with breakfast bar, stone benchtops, modern splashback, ample workspace and storage, large butler’s pantry with cooking facilities, adjoining meals and living area plus additional upstairs family/rumpus room with access to balcony
• Informal living areas open out to the decked alfresco dining area surrounded by the landscaped low maintenance rear garden complete with established plantings and artificial turfed grassed area – a great place to entertain or relax and watch the kids playing
• Features include ducted heating and evaporated cooling, double car garage with internal access, security alarm, high quality décor and neutral colour scheme, quality fixtures and fittings throughout including quality flooring, downlights and light fittings, window coverings, stone benches, storage, potential side access, landscaped low maintenance gardens with mature plantings front and rear and so much more
• Note land size of 610 sqm (approx.)
With public transport, shopping and freeway access nearby, Featherbrook College P-9 school zone, child care, parks and loads more - this home leaves nothing to be desired it truly is an absolute must see!
Land Size: 610 Sqm
Print floor plan
View on Google Maps